A large Statutory Authority in Victoria has long utilized VuPt to provide leading edge Monitoring, Diagnosis, Analysis and Reporting of the performance of their Mission Critical Communications Networks.
They first established VuPt in 2009, and the solution provides capabilities to monitor the Authority's Mobile Data Network. P25 Trunked Radio Network, the State's regional radio network, and an Emergency Alerting Solution (Paging) in an integrated solution.
VUpt provides a new level of operational transparency and integrates data from a number of sources to monitor the ‘live’ performance of the authority’s Mobile Data Network, Mobile Radio Network/s and Emergency Alerting solutions including:
· Live infrastructure & operational monitoring
· Pre-packaged(published) KPI’s for clients
· Analytical capability for ad-hoc query
In addition, the solution supports significant flexibility and growth potential to include monitoring of additional networks and services in future, and facilitates unlimited scalability to address additional clients and infrastructure.
Interactive Group continues to provide the Authority with:
· Configuration and implementation/testing/commissioning services;
· Network and data analysis services for incident review;
· Development and provision of specific enhancements; and
· Ongoing Maintenance & Support services.
"VuPt supports enhanced operational readiness and improved compliance to the Authority's contracted Service Standards. Additional communications networks can be added to maximize the effectiveness of operations, providing economies of scale previously un-realized".
"Murray Evans - Director - Interactive Group"